Riddles regarding the unknown fantastic facts about the animals

 Read these mesmerizing riddles which helps you to know new things about the animal speciesЁЯСЗЁЯСЗ

Riddles that will mke you think


(1) I am the biggest land animal in the world and I am the only mammal who cannot jump. Can you guess me?______.

Answer: Elephant.


(2) I am the tallest animal in the world. I can clean my ears with my 21 inches long tongue. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Giraffe.


(3) I am a herbivorous animal and I am the land animal who has the biggest eyes in the world. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Horse.


(4) Some of my family members can have the ability to perform mental mathematics if trained. I also have a unique finger print as the human beings. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Monkey.


(5) I am a herbivore who is usually huge in size.My horn is made of keratin and my horn is also used for medicinal purposes. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Rhinoceros.


(6) I am the largest member among the wild cat species. I like to swim and play in water. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Tiger.


(7) I am the mammal who is known as the fastest land animal in the world. I can run faster than the speed of a race car. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Cheetah.


(8) I belong to the cat family who live in groups. I also symbolise the courage and pride. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Lion.


(9) My body is striped with black and white stripes which is unique for every individual. I also have the capability to sleep while standing. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Zebra.


(10) I am the smartest mammal in the world who is good in some memory tasks than humans. I am capable of producing 30 different sounds. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Chimpanzee.


Hope that, you love all our riddles. Support us by sharing your comments with us and do share the post with your friends also...ЁЯШД

Comments

Post a Comment

Discuss your views with us about our daily riddles, quotes and latest posts. Stay tuned with us and subscribe our blog for regular mail updates.

Read our Popular Posts

Interesting riddles that helps you to know about the Indian States

ро╡ிро▓роЩ்роХுроХро│் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп ро╡ிропрод்родроХு родроХро╡ро▓் родро░ுроо் ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

ро╡ிро▓ைро╡ாроЪி роЙропро░்ро╡ை роЪிро▒рок்рокாроХ ро╡ிро│роХ்роХுроо் роХро╡ிродை роиேро░роо்

родிро░ுроХ்роХுро▒ро│் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп роЪுро╡ாро░роЪிропрооாрой ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

роиூро▓роХроо் роЪிро▒рои்род роирог்рокрой் роОрой்ро▒ родро▓ைрок்рокிро▓் роЪிро▒ுроХро╡ிродை

рооройிрод роЙроЯро▓ைрок் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп роЪுро╡ாро░роЪிропрооாрой ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

роЕро╡роЪிропроо் ро╡ாроЪிропுроЩ்роХро│்- родрои்родைропро░் родிрой роЪிро▒рок்рокு роХро╡ிродை

Let everyone celebrate this special day with our patriotic poem

роЪிро╡роЪроХ்родி рокுродро▓்ро╡ройுроХ்роХு рокிро▒рои்родроиாро│் родிрой ро╡ாро┤்род்родுроХ்роХро│்

Celebrate this women's day with riddles about Prideful Women

Followers of Our Blog