Read our new amazing riddles for Kids, Elders and Everyone

 Use the label "Riddles" to read all our 100+ riddles with funny and interesting answers.

Here are some of the Riddles with answers which everyone likes to readЁЯСЗЁЯСЗ


(1) I am a flower which you never use to wear on your head. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Cauliflower.


(2) By adding two letters to the word "corn", it will become inedible. Can you guess the word?_____.

Answer: Corner


(3) You know that I am not a dentist. But, you always use me to escape from dental problems. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Tooth Brush.


(4) Adding three more letters to the word"secret" will refer a person. Can you guess the new word after adding three letters?_____.

Answer: Secretary.


(5) You can use me to hit the ball. You can also use me to refer the flying mammal. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Bat.


(6) I refer the area of barren vegetation. You can add 's' to my middle to refer a sweet. Who am I and how you call me after adding 's' to my middle?______.

Answer: I am the word "desert" and I become "dessert" after adding 's' to my middle.


(7) My first letter is in farm but not in harm. My second letter is in bin but not in bun. My third letter is in best and not in beat. My fourth letter is in bath but not in bats. Can you guess who am I?_____.

Answer: Fish.


(8) I have a bank which cannot have money. Who am I?_____.

Answer: River bank.


(9) I am the word who sounds as of the word "too" and I also refer a number. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Two.


(10) Which is the set of thirteen diamonds which you can buy in a cheap rate?_____.

Answer: A deck of cards.


Hope that you like our riddles, Use the label given below to read all our riddles. Share your comments and reactions below. Share the post with your friends also if you like it...ЁЯШК


Comments

Post a Comment

Discuss your views with us about our daily riddles, quotes and latest posts. Stay tuned with us and subscribe our blog for regular mail updates.

Read our Popular Posts

Interesting riddles that helps you to know about the Indian States

ро╡ிро▓роЩ்роХுроХро│் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп ро╡ிропрод்родроХு родроХро╡ро▓் родро░ுроо் ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

ро╡ிро▓ைро╡ாроЪி роЙропро░்ро╡ை роЪிро▒рок்рокாроХ ро╡ிро│роХ்роХுроо் роХро╡ிродை роиேро░роо்

родிро░ுроХ்роХுро▒ро│் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп роЪுро╡ாро░роЪிропрооாрой ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

роиூро▓роХроо் роЪிро▒рои்род роирог்рокрой் роОрой்ро▒ родро▓ைрок்рокிро▓் роЪிро▒ுроХро╡ிродை

рооройிрод роЙроЯро▓ைрок் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп роЪுро╡ாро░роЪிропрооாрой ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

роЕро╡роЪிропроо் ро╡ாроЪிропுроЩ்роХро│்- родрои்родைропро░் родிрой роЪிро▒рок்рокு роХро╡ிродை

Let everyone celebrate this special day with our patriotic poem

роЪிро╡роЪроХ்родி рокுродро▓்ро╡ройுроХ்роХு рокிро▒рои்родроиாро│் родிрой ро╡ாро┤்род்родுроХ்роХро│்

Celebrate this women's day with riddles about Prideful Women

Followers of Our Blog