Fantastic and amazing riddles with answers for adults and kids

Here are some of the fantastic riddles with interesting and awesome answersЁЯСЗЁЯСЗ

Fantastic riddles with interesting answers


(1) Iam black when Iam clean and Iam white when Iam dirty. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Blackboard.


(2) Two lawyers told that Ram was their brother. But Ram told that he had no brothers. Who is lying?_____.

Answer: No one is lying. Ram has two sisters who are lawyers.


(3) I have 13 hearts but it cannot beat. Who am I?_____.

Answer: A deck of cards.


(4) When you say my name, you will lose me. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Silence.


(5) You buy me to eat. But you never eat me.Who am I?_____.

Answer: Plates.


(6) I have hands but I will never clap. Who am I?_____.

Answer: A Clock.


(7) Can you guess who ends English?______.

Answer: The letter "H".


(8) I will cry without eyes. Who am I?_____.

Answer: A cloud.


(9) I have only one eye and I cannot see anything. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Needle.


(10) I will follow you everywhere where you go but never in the darkness. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Your Shadow.

 To enjoy reading all our riddles, use the label "Riddles."


We hope that our riddles amazes all your minds. Comment your views about our riddles and share your reactions also. Don't forget to share with your friends if you like it...ЁЯШК 

Comments

Post a Comment

Discuss your views with us about our daily riddles, quotes and latest posts. Stay tuned with us and subscribe our blog for regular mail updates.

Read our Popular Posts

Interesting riddles that helps you to know about the Indian States

ро╡ிро▓роЩ்роХுроХро│் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп ро╡ிропрод்родроХு родроХро╡ро▓் родро░ுроо் ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

ро╡ிро▓ைро╡ாроЪி роЙропро░்ро╡ை роЪிро▒рок்рокாроХ ро╡ிро│роХ்роХுроо் роХро╡ிродை роиேро░роо்

родிро░ுроХ்роХுро▒ро│் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп роЪுро╡ாро░роЪிропрооாрой ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

роиூро▓роХроо் роЪிро▒рои்род роирог்рокрой் роОрой்ро▒ родро▓ைрок்рокிро▓் роЪிро▒ுроХро╡ிродை

рооройிрод роЙроЯро▓ைрок் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп роЪுро╡ாро░роЪிропрооாрой ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

роЕро╡роЪிропроо் ро╡ாроЪிропுроЩ்роХро│்- родрои்родைропро░் родிрой роЪிро▒рок்рокு роХро╡ிродை

Let everyone celebrate this special day with our patriotic poem

роЪிро╡роЪроХ்родி рокுродро▓்ро╡ройுроХ்роХு рокிро▒рои்родроиாро│் родிрой ро╡ாро┤்род்родுроХ்роХро│்

Celebrate this women's day with riddles about Prideful Women

Followers of Our Blog