Read our New Poem which explains the Scareful Moment

 Read the funny imaginary poem about the scareful moment ЁЯСЗЁЯСЗ

FROZEN HEART

Imaginary Poem about a frozen heart

On a summer day,

My heart froze into ice,

A lizard frightened me.

It grew large and high.

It looked like a Dino.

And, I had shrunk to ant size,

The dino uprooted the trees,

It destroyed the houses.

Carrying my frozen heart, I ran.

Nearer to me it came,

I shouted loud and high.

Down I fell from the bed.

And at last, I woke with a frozen heart.

Then seeing the sunshine, I smiled.

 

(Poem written by Anitha)


Hope that, you like our poem. For reading all our interesting poems, use the label given below. Don't forget to comment and share our poems...ЁЯШД

Comments

Post a Comment

Discuss your views with us about our daily riddles, quotes and latest posts. Stay tuned with us and subscribe our blog for regular mail updates.

Read our Popular Posts

Interesting riddles that helps you to know about the Indian States

ро╡ிро▓роЩ்роХுроХро│் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп ро╡ிропрод்родроХு родроХро╡ро▓் родро░ுроо் ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

ро╡ிро▓ைро╡ாроЪி роЙропро░்ро╡ை роЪிро▒рок்рокாроХ ро╡ிро│роХ்роХுроо் роХро╡ிродை роиேро░роо்

родிро░ுроХ்роХுро▒ро│் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп роЪுро╡ாро░роЪிропрооாрой ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

роиூро▓роХроо் роЪிро▒рои்род роирог்рокрой் роОрой்ро▒ родро▓ைрок்рокிро▓் роЪிро▒ுроХро╡ிродை

рооройிрод роЙроЯро▓ைрок் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп роЪுро╡ாро░роЪிропрооாрой ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

роЕро╡роЪிропроо் ро╡ாроЪிропுроЩ்роХро│்- родрои்родைропро░் родிрой роЪிро▒рок்рокு роХро╡ிродை

Let everyone celebrate this special day with our patriotic poem

роЪிро╡роЪроХ்родி рокுродро▓்ро╡ройுроХ்роХு рокிро▒рои்родроиாро│் родிрой ро╡ாро┤்род்родுроХ்роХро│்

Celebrate this women's day with riddles about Prideful Women

Followers of Our Blog