Interesting riddles with logical answers that you will like surely

Here are some of the interesting riddles which you will definitely likeЁЯСЗЁЯСЗ


(1) Everyone looks beautiful when they carry me on their face. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Smile.


(2) I am always around you and help you to live. But, I am not your friend. Sometimes, I also destroy your living place. But, I am not your enemy. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Air.


(3) I have four legs. I use my legs only to stand and I never walk. Who am I?_____.

Answer: A Chair.


(3) I used to show time for everyone and I have lock in my name. Who am I?_____.

Answer: A Clock.


(4) I can help you in solving the sums even if I am not your friend. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Calculator.


(5) I never get wet even after falling into water.Who am I?_____.

Answer: Shadow and reflection.


(6) They are beautiful angels who provide us with basic needs without moving from the place where they stand. Who are they?_____.

Answer: Trees.


(7) He is reading in the dark room without lights. How is it possible?_____.

Answer: He is a blind and he is reading braille letters.


(8) I wear a cap on my neck and I do not have a head. Who am I?_____.

Answer: A bottle.


(9) I am a bird who have row in my name. Who am I?_____.

Answer: Crow.


(10) I am a word who mentions a direction as well as the word "correct." Who am I?_____.

Answer: The word "Right."


For reading all our tricky riddles with inspiring answers, use the label "Riddles."

Comment your views and share your reactions after reading our riddles. Share the post with your friends if you like it...ЁЯШД

Comments

Read our Popular Posts

Interesting riddles that helps you to know about the Indian States

ро╡ிро▓роЩ்роХுроХро│் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп ро╡ிропрод்родроХு родроХро╡ро▓் родро░ுроо் ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

ро╡ிро▓ைро╡ாроЪி роЙропро░்ро╡ை роЪிро▒рок்рокாроХ ро╡ிро│роХ்роХுроо் роХро╡ிродை роиேро░роо்

родிро░ுроХ்роХுро▒ро│் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп роЪுро╡ாро░роЪிропрооாрой ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

роиூро▓роХроо் роЪிро▒рои்род роирог்рокрой் роОрой்ро▒ родро▓ைрок்рокிро▓் роЪிро▒ுроХро╡ிродை

рооройிрод роЙроЯро▓ைрок் рокро▒்ро▒ிроп роЪுро╡ாро░роЪிропрооாрой ро╡ிроЯுроХродைроХро│்

роЕро╡роЪிропроо் ро╡ாроЪிропுроЩ்роХро│்- родрои்родைропро░் родிрой роЪிро▒рок்рокு роХро╡ிродை

Let everyone celebrate this special day with our patriotic poem

роЪிро╡роЪроХ்родி рокுродро▓்ро╡ройுроХ்роХு рокிро▒рои்родроиாро│் родிрой ро╡ாро┤்род்родுроХ்роХро│்

Celebrate this women's day with riddles about Prideful Women

Followers of Our Blog